Thank you for buying our printed shirts, hoodies, and tote bags!
Here’s how to wash and care for them to keep them looking fresh for a long time.
(Be an adult, and do this yourself – don’t just hand it off to your mom.)
Sometimes, life can be messy.
Which often involves getting messy substances on your spiffy clothes.
Here are some helpful tips to help remove stains:
- Be quick. The sooner you can address the stain, the better.
- Don’t rub! Instead, blot. (Rubbing can spread the stain – just the opposite of what you want.)
- Avoid heat. Heat will help set the stain, making it more difficult to remove.
- Club soda or 7-Up will help break down a stain.
- Yes, you can use laundry sticks like Tide, OxyClean, or Shout. However, don’t use them on the printed part of the shirt – chemicals in the gels will break down the colors of the printed area, and you’ll get an effect we definitely did not intend.
If in doubt, contact us if you have any questions about caring for your new t-shirt, hoodie, or tote bag.